Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Java Detour, Inc

Earlier this summer I had contact with Tim Donohue from Java Detour, I've pasted it below:

7/29/09


Hello,
I was wondering which of your menu items are vegan (no animal products).
Thank you
7/29/09


Thanks for your inquiry I am glad that we can provide you with something. Our vegan options can be found below:

All Teas
Iced Tea
OJ
Cider (seasonal)
Soy based lattes, cappuccinos, and chai lattes
100% Crushed Fruit Smoothie
Coffee (hot & iced)
Depending on the store you visit we also offer Vegan cookies select locations.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or comments I would love to hear them. Thanks,

Tim Donohoue
Director of Operations
Java Detour, Inc

Tim was very helpful and prompt with his response, I would recommend supporting Java Detour (also, their smoothies are very tasty).

Response time: less than 1 day
Result: teas (hot or iced), orange juice, cider, any latte, c appuccino, or chai latte made with soy milk, fruit smoothies, coffee (hot or iced), and possibly cookies are vegan

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment